Knoxville Epoxy and Design a company dedicated to bringing beautiful, durable floors to Knoxville and the surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on workmanship and ensuring the customer needs. We have been successfully trained by industry experts and use products that are second to none. Between the products and training Knoxville Epoxy and Design is equipped to provide customers with beautiful yet long lasting floors for their homes!
What are Metallic ColorPiments?
Metallic ColorPigments are special effect pigments composed of mica nano-particles coated with various organic and inorganic pigments to create pearlescent and iridescent effects that mimic the natural look of stone and rock formations. These unique pigments are designed to be field blended with a 100% solids clear epoxy binder. When the metallic particles are mixed with epoxy they give the coating a shine that reflects light and creates and eye-catching dramatic color.
• Natural stone appearance
• Completely customizable
• Extremely durable coating
• Easy field blending & installation
• Multi-dimensional color hues
• Suitable for many environments
• Stylish, unique design
• Low maintenance system
• Economical & cost-effective
• Flooring artisan friendly
What are Polymer ColorFlakes?
Polymer ColorFlakes™, also known as decorative vinyl color chips, flakes or fleck are specially formulated paint aggregates used to enhance the aesthetic qualities of seamless, resin-based chip/flake flooring systems. This unique product is random in shape, sized within a standardized range and custom blended to match any décor.
Polymer ColorFlakes™ are continuing to gain popularity amongst architects, designers, contractors and consumers, because of their unique properties that deliver complete customization to commercial, residential and industrial floors with an endless range color-styles, texture, size and blending options.
• Custom design to match any décor
• Over 150 in-stock unicolor-styles
• Water-based chemistry
• Optimal flexibility and strength
• Colorfast, UV stable pigments
• Hide sub-surface imperfections
• Ease of application
• Lab-tested resin compatibility
• Unlimited custom blending options
• Size standardized size ranges
• Custom color-matching
• Fast turnaround times
• Custom packaging & labeling options
• Economical / cost-effective
• Low sound / noise deadening qualities
• Monolithic seamlessness
• Renewable, sanitary and safe
<a href="http://www.homeadvisor.com/c.Flooring-Carpet.Knoxville.TN.-12032.html#spid=64329514" style="display: block; margin: 0 auto;"><img alt="Knoxville Epoxy and Design is a HomeAdvisor Service Award Winner" style="display:block;" src="http://www.homeadvisor.com/images/sp-badges/elite-solid-border.png?sp=64329514&key=ac0a9e9151ce31109344e4aaf0c3175a